This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Vintage shops in Dublin, Cork, Killarney or Shannon

By Camille
2010-04-04 11:25:07

My husband-to-be and I will be on our honeymoon in Ireland in early September. We have a basic itinerary planned, but I'd also like to get suggestions for good vintage clothing shops or consignment stores to visit in any of the cities mentioned above. And by vintage I really mean from the 1960's and earlier decades-- I was horribly disappointed by many of the so-called 'vintage' stores on Melrose in my native LA; it's all well if stuff from the '80s qualifies as vintage now but I'm hoping to find more than sad piles of polyester. 
Anyway thanks much for your suggestions, I'd love some help getting a few good store names or websites where I can find them.

By Cathy
2010-08-26 17:24:40

Hi, Derry's Furniture Emporium and tea rooms in Co, Armagh (Northern Ireland) have 40,000 square feet of showrooms filled with vintage home wares. If you would like any other info, please do not hesitate to contact me.  
Thank you  

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events