This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Is Limerick Expensive

By Clare
2010-04-13 12:26:18

Hi, some friends and I want to go to Ireland for a long weekend and we were just wondering if it's as expensive to eat and drink as Dublin? What's the average price of a pint? or vodka and coke? 
Thanks

By Tina Wright
2010-04-16 15:35:03

Hi Clare- We live in Limerick and it is cheaper than Dublin- For a pint of stout and Vodka & Tonic it varies slightly -pub to pub-but the average is about € 10- €11
Tina

By Andy
2013-03-18 20:33:49

Hi myself and some friends are looking at stopping in Killarney for a week in June. Is it expensive as I've heard its about 10euros a pint. And are the supermarkets expensive to. Thanks a lot regards Andy

By Dave
2013-03-19 10:50:18

No, it's nowhere near €10 per pint! Even the most expensive pint would be only a little over €5, typically you can expect to pay around €4. Re supermarkets, the discount supermarkets Aldi and Lidl are very good value, then you have Tesco and Dunnes.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: