This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Day after wedding in Bansha/Kilshane things to do

By D
2010-06-01 19:31:17

Hi, 

I am getting married in Kilshane/Bansha Tipperary and was wondering if anyone could help me on things to do the day after the wedding. We have a lot of people travelling from afar and am worried about keeping people entertained the day after. We will be having an after party approx 6pm do I am just trying to think of things to do up until then. Any suggestions? Was thinking of maybe hiring a bus and going to a nearby town so guests could do what they want at their own leisure? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

PS - We would have approx ten children aged from 7 - 14 so have to think of them also :0) 

Thanks a mil 
D x

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: