This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Looking for a Desmond Byrne (aged 60 ) from Bray (county Wicklow)

By Marie and Patrick COMBES
2010-06-19 21:11:46

Please do excuse my very unperfect english : I'm from Brittany. My brother Patrick and I are looking for an "old" friend called Desmond Byrne. He was living in Bray (county Wicklow) in the seventies, and was working at the Dublin GPO. He might be now 60 years old. If someone knows him, please could you tell him about our message. You may write to : leondubas"@"  
(without the quotes, of course. I use them here to avoid "phishing") 
Thankyou very very much for helping.

By Marie and Patrick COMBES
2010-06-19 21:19:18

I just want to precise that we are not sure about the age.It is "more or less" 60. Could be 57 or 65, for example. but not far from 60 we guess.. 
We were all togoether friends with Anthony Butler (from Dublin, unfortunately tragically dead recently in Manilla). Maybe this detail can help ?... Someone could los have met Desmond in a religious retreat he used to go to, each year (if we remind well)in an abbey in the south of Eire.  
And that's all, now...

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events