This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Family Research

By John Leary
2010-07-16 22:25:20

A few years ago I was doing some ancestor research in Ballyheigue. I was told to contact Paddy Cantillon. I was unable to talk to Mr. Cantillon before leaving town. I am back at the research again but have been unable to find Mr. Cantillon's address. Is it possible to forward it to me? 

The family I am looking for information on was the William Leary family. I believe William and Johanna (maybe Joanna) Lawler had four childern - John, Michael, Anna, Catherine and Dermot. John immigrated to the US and is my great-great grandfather. 
Among other things I would like to know where William and Johanna were buried. 

Thanks 

John Leary 
Louisville, CO 

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: