This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

family history

By noeline fee mother may simpson
2010-08-11 11:13:45

hi Need help to find information re cissy falls married tom wright. cissie was i think cousin of my mum may simpson daughter of samuel simpson and jemima burton. her granny was rebecca falls her father henry of lisginny tullyvar so was cissie;s father his brother Have got stuck brcause i cant find wifes name of Henry. Noeline

By noeline fee re cissie falls/wright
2010-08-12 13:36:45

hi can anyone help re above my mum may simpson from aughnacloy samuel and jemima simpson moore street then derrycreevy sister lucy and mima brother jack and cousin to cissy falls /wright/

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: