This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Ahern

By Merve Hearn
2010-08-30 09:36:29

I'm travelling over to the Limerick area from Australia in April/May can anyone tell me what the weather will be like? Also has anyone heard of the Ahern name in the area as this is the area a grandfather lived before he was sent to Australia, can anyone help me? thanks

By Marian Harnett
2010-09-01 14:41:49

Plenty of Aherns in Abbeyfeale, Athea area. As for the weather, if you're here in April expect the 4 seasons in the one day, layers are the answer, May will probably be warmer by a degree or two but you're still only talking in the 60's at most. There's an old saying 'never cast a clout 'til May is out' so layers and you won't go far wrong.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: