This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

too isolated

By Anita
2010-09-15 19:18:39

We are about to book 6 nights in Adare Manor. We would like to drive to other areas to see more of Ireland and I'm starting to worry that we will be driving too far to do anything. thoughts?

By bonnie redish
2010-09-16 01:21:47

Hi, 
I'm American but several years ago I spent a day in the area and part of the day in Adare. There is always something of interest near anywhere. I don't remember exactly where we were headed when we passed through Adare but there was enough around to pass a couple of days at least. However I do think 6 nights there is too long and limiting. Split your time between a couple of areas. Also, the town wasn't quite as beautiful and quaint as it's made out to be. We drove around and found only several thatched roof cottages. A bit disappointing.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: