This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Mary Loughead

By Linda Cooke
2010-11-04 15:45:24

I am researching my great grandmother Mary Loughead. She was born in Coothill in 1843. Her father was Hugh Loughead a Carpenter. She married my great grandfather Gervase (Jervis) Robinson in The Parish Church Drumgoon, County Cavan on 1st May 1865. Gervase (Jervis) was a soldier in 5th Dragoon Guards.  
Firstly Is this church in Coothill and secondly does anyone know where the records for this town would be kept. 
Any help would be appreciated as we intend to come to Coothill next year to do more research. 
Mary eventually came to England to live but I cannot find her or the family after 1872 when Gervase left the army and I wonder if they returned to Ireland to live. 
I look forward to hearing from anyone. 
Regards Linda

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: