This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Reynolds Family

By Diana Reynolds
2010-11-22 10:16:10

I am researching my husbands family. His father Andrew William was born in Crinkle, Birr, Co. Offaly when his father Michael was stationed there as a soldier. Michael was married to Agnes Fagan. They are on the 1911 census as residing in Dublin although three of their children were born in Birr.

By rosemary lynch
2015-08-18 16:08:47

Does anyone know the history of my grandmother Norah Bridget Reynolds. Father James I believe he or his family originated from Kings County Offaly,Norah's Moher/sister Sarah and Father James are registered witness's on her marriage cetificate to my grandfather Henry Burke 1918 Prestwich UK. Thank you.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: