This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

visit to Ireland

By shari Fortin
2010-12-29 22:52:42

Looking for someone who if familiar with the country, who might be willing to give some insight and advice to a couple hoping to take a wonderful tour of a delightful country, Ireland... Please feel free to contact me if you would like to be a bit of a penpal and share your experience of Ireland and its sites.

By kathleen
2011-02-02 00:06:08

hi im from ireland and im delighted your thinking of visiting.its a fab county to visit if you know the right places to go and visit depends what you want from a holiday?sights?entertainment?you cant go wrong with the ring of kerry, or wicklow the garden of ireland

By George Hannan
2011-02-08 14:28:46

Welcome, & hope you enjoy

By Andrew Burke
2011-02-12 16:23:16

I have a friend from New York who went on a tour of Cork and Kerry. He wrote his experience down and was asking me where he could post it for people to see but Im at a loss! Might be useful to you.

By Marian
2011-02-13 16:22:11

HI Andrew, 
Would be delighted to post your friend's account of his trip on

By Brian Whelan
2011-02-18 11:50:30

Visit to Ireland

Happy to help. 
Two websites may help. 

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events