This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Cornelius Ryan

By Sheila Makinson
2011-01-13 14:25:37

I am researching the paternal side of my family tree and have hit a brick wall with my Irish roots. My Great Grandmother Bridget Agnes Ryan married Joseph Harris King in Colchester in 1867. On their marriage certificate she gives her father's name as Cornelius Ryan a farmer from Cahir, Tipperary. This is all the information I have of the family and wondered if there is anyone out there who can help with anything further. Many thanks

By SDMA
2011-01-22 10:47:39

Re: Cornelius Ryan,FARMER LIMERICK

HELLO, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND MY RYAN BACKGROUND TOO. MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER WAS MARGARET JANE RYAN WHO HAD A SISTER BRIDGET. HER FATHER WAS A FARMER IN OR NEAR LIMERICK. M.J.R. MARRIED EDWIN RICHARDSON AND WENT TO INDIA WITH HIM. MY GRANDMOTHER HENRIETTA WAS BORN THERE - SEVERAL OF HER CHILDREN WENT TO COLCHESTER...ANY CONNECTION I WONDER?

By martin lee
2014-08-10 07:36:56

Re: Cornelius Ryan,

In reply to sheila makinson. Bridget agnes ryan and Joseph harris king were my great great grandparents.Only just found out about cornelius ryan, so as yet i dont have any more details than you have already. I have gone into detail about the king side of the family though.If you can help any further let me know. Thanks

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: