This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Hen Night-Monaghan, Carrick on Shannon, Westport-that is the Question

By Joanne
2011-01-16 22:19:25

Hi Hoping to pick a venue for hen night start of April-places being discussed are Westport, Carrick on Shannon, Monaghan. Travel from Dublin for one night only so have preference for not too long travel. Any comments would be great!

By Fureys Travel
2011-01-18 14:12:35

Hi Joanne, 
Either one of the above would be a great place to go for a Hen night, and with Monaghan being the nearest to you, you wonÂ’t go wrong. I would also suggest Sligo as a location for your party. 
Anywhere that you decide to go we can offer you a fantastic package deal, on luxury coach travel, activities, accommodation and food. 
You can contact us on 0719163092 or through our website at 

By Phil Faughnan
2011-01-22 14:26:45

We can definitely recommend Carrick on Shannon. Our business is right beside town. We cater for Hens all the time. You will find the town very hen friendly with good restaurants, pubs, nightclubs and a 110 seater river cruiser. It is also set in a very scenic and accessible area. There are a few good restaurants such as Vittos ( The Oarsman ( and

By Karen
2011-02-13 14:14:42

Joanne, no hen party that has ever been to Carrick on Shannon has left unhappy.. I offer Hair & Beauty Packages in my new Hair Salon just opened in the heart of Carrick on Shannon..very reasonable rates offered & Salon can be booked EXCLUSIVELY for your Hen Party...Best of ALL, HEN IS FREE!!! Call Salon today on 0719623349 & ask to speak with Karen!!

By Karen
2011-02-13 14:21:49

Hi Joanne... 
I would definitely recommend Carrick on Shannon..straight all the way from Dublin, couldn't be easier to get too..I am offering Excellently Priced Hair & Beauty Packages in my New Hair Salon called "The Hair Place" in Carrick, Salon can be booked EXCLUSIVELY for your Hen Party & Best of all, HEN IS FREE !! Call the Salon on 0719623349 & ask to speak with wont be dissapointed!

By ellie
2011-03-02 14:36:00

I'm looking to book is well for Aug I'm think carrick on Shannon but in the same boat trying to organise places I just dunno:( wish someone else would decide for me!

By Fureys Travel
2011-03-07 16:27:38

Fureys Travel can offer fantastic package deals, on luxury coach travel, activities, accommodation and food. 
Contact Shane on 0719163092 

By Karen
2011-03-11 00:12:42

Ellie, would definetly recommend Carrick on Shannon to you too..Excellent Choice of Accomodation & Excellent Nightlife, a Fantastic New Nightclub just Opening on 12th March - Basement Club in Murtagh's - check them out on Facebook..if you want email me & I'll send you on numerous options to suit your Budget & Numbers..regards, Karen

By Phil Faughnan
2011-03-27 00:18:53

selfcatering holiday homes caters for henparties/families/ anytime 0876485944

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events