This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

maps or road atlas

By Tom Levins
2011-01-27 20:14:36

looking for city and town maps of the County Louth area for Mell Mellifont and Tullyallen. doing Family history and will be coming over to Ireland in that area about June of this year

By Jacky
2011-02-01 20:56:33

Can I get a bus or train or coach etc from Galway airport to knock airport? How far is it, how long will the journey take and how much will it cost? 
I will be travelling from Galway airport on a Saturday when my flight arrives around noon. 
Any help and information will be gratefully received. 
Thanks a lot

By Mary
2011-02-10 21:23:12

Bus Eireann's route 64 is the only service on this trip. On Saturdays, a bus for Galway leaves from Knock airport at 12:55pm 2:55pm, 4:55pm and 6:55pm.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: