This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

First Family Holiday

By Melody
2011-02-12 19:06:45

Hello, 

I am interest in obtaining information about Ireland. My husband and I have always dreamed to visit Ireland. We have imaged even living there one day. But I suppose that we would need to start by taking our first visit. We are interested in any info about times of the year, places to see, traveling with two small children, and how many days is enough to plan for our first visit. We are so excited and have been dreaming to visit since we first met. Now finally we are trying to live the dream and follow through with this plan. We would love to talk to people that live in Ireland. Please feel free to contact us. Thank you for your time. 
Sincerely, 

Melody 

By Andrew Burke
2011-02-13 11:58:06

Hi Melody, this site will be very good for you to find out things about Ireland, but could you be more specific as to what part of Ireland you are talking about?

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: