This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Mary Byrne, County Down

By Mike McCrane
2011-03-14 17:29:55

Hi - 

I am headed to Ireland at the end of April and am trying to find any information on my great Grandmother, Mary Byrne. She was born in Lowtown, Bleary in County Down June 14, 1867. She was confirmed at Tillylish Church, Gilford. Her father was John Byrne. Her mother was Ann McAlernan

By Dave
2011-04-11 19:20:29

You might want to check this web site: http://liamconlon.co.uk/birthsandmarrieges.aspx 

There are several references to Byrne in Tullylish. My interest is with the Conlon name and I actually found my grandfather's birthdate on this web site. 

Good luck!

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: