This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Singing/music/dance w/end 2-4th of June 2011

By Caterina Declas
2011-03-19 17:24:01

Subject: More information please re: singing/music/dance w/end 2-4th of June 2011? 

Hi I'm trying to organise a weekend for my French sister & brother in laws who would love to go to Ireland for a week end for 2-3 nights from the 2 or 3 rd of June leaving on the Sunday the 5th of June. 
They would love to experience the real traditional & modern Irish pub type atmosphere of singing/music/dance etc. Please could you tell me where abouts in Ireland this may be happening please?? 

Thanks in advance 

Caterina 

Caterina Decl

By Marian Harnett
2011-03-19 17:56:28

Get them to come over for the May Bank Holiday instead and come to Fleadh by the Feale in Abbeyfeale, Co. Limerick. The place will be buzzing and they'll never want to go home again.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: