This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Geneology

By Dyanne McElroy
2011-03-19 21:41:45

I am trying to find any information about my Great Great Grandfather. In the United States his name was James Alexander Cellan, born on the 14th of November 1808, in Cork Co Donegal Ireland. He came to America when he was 14 with his widowed mother and a year later they returned to Ireland. He married a woman named Jane Russell when he was 19. He went back to United States leaving his mother behind. If anyone has any information on this family please let me know. I would like to know his mother and father's name and if he had any siblings. 
Thank you so much, 
Dyanne McElroy 
ennayd@comcast.net

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: