This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

By Kjersti NordgÄrd, Norway
2011-04-08 19:10:29

I visited Doolin more than 10 years ago during the summer and had an unforgettable saturday evening in one of the pubs. Now I'm going to Ireland in September and would like to know if we still will find the same action in Doolin and at that time of year?

By kevin
2011-04-09 22:57:08

Hi Kjersti, 
September will still be nicely busy in Doolin and Im sure you'll have as much fun as you did 10 years ago.The kids will be back to school but should be plenty adults around for the craic. 

By Joan Reilly
2011-04-13 08:55:23

Hi Kjersti 
I run a B&B in Doolin and September can be one of the busiest months of the year! The weather is usually good, ideal for going to the Aran Islands or walking in the Burren and there will be music each night in the 4 bars. Hope you have a great visit!

By A2B Cabs Shannon
2011-04-28 16:31:38

Hi Kjersti, 
For transfers from Shannon Airport to Doolin please contact 0035361705366.Enjoy your visit  
Barry Cassidy.

By Kjersti
2011-05-18 18:38:53

Thank you so very much for your kind answers. Six Norwegian ladies are looking forward to visit Doolin in September. :-)

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events