This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

COMASKEY FAMILY

By FRANK
2011-09-23 23:47:12

SEARCHING FOR ANY INFO ON COMASKEY FAMILY IN 1901 CENSUS LIVED KILLUA CLONMELLON FATHER WAS PATRICK MOTHER MARY CAVEN CHILDREN PATRICK AGE 15 THOMAS 11 JOHN 7 MATTHEW 5 JOSEPH BABY. FRANK 13 WHO IN THIS CENSUS LIVED HOUSE 8 HAMMONDSTOWN TONAGHMORE WITH ROSE AND LAURENCE CAVEN PRESUME THIS IS HIS GRANPARENTS ON FRANKS DEATH CERT HE WAS IN LEINSTER REGEMENT IN VICTORIA BARRACKS CORK DIED IN 1912 CHOKED TO DEATH.ANY INFO ON COMASKEYS WOULD BE HELPFUL.

By Chris
2011-11-23 10:27:57

I AM ALSO SEARCHING FOR COMASKEY/CUMISKEY FAMILIES FROM CLONMELLON. MY GRANDFATHER WAS WILLIAM CUMISKEY BORN 1901 IN CLONMELLON TO FRANK COMASKEY & ANN PHILIPS. BILLY DIED IN KELLS IN 1991. I BELIEVE ALL THE COMASKEY FAMILIES IN CLONMELLON AT THAT TIME WOULD HAVE BEEN RELATED. I'LL EMAIL SEPARATELY A SUMMARY OF WHAT I HAVE. ANY FURTHER INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

By Gerry
2016-01-02 11:26:39

Hi all, My name is Gerry McCormack and my mother was Mary Comaskey. They all lived in Clonmellon. Would love to hear from lost relatives. I have some information that I can give

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: