This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

st. patricks wkend solo trip...

2012-01-04 13:31:49

hello everyone! 
im *very* excited to be booking a flight over to Dublin for my FIRST ever trip to Ireland!! it will be a lovely long weekend! (16th march - 19th march) but money is tight and so i am not booking accomodation, instead i am going to explore the possibilities of sofa-surfing in a sense! lol and enjoy the feeling of meeting and sharing a "real irish" house experience... i am a wonderful house-guest, very funny, happy, intelligent, neat and tidy and always happy to 'muck in' and get involved with life and domestics! 
some may say its a very risky trip for a female to take alone, but i am a free-spirit and i live my life by following my instincts and my heart, and this is simply the way i beleve that im *meant* to make this trip!! lol i look forward to ANY suggestions of places to see, the best place to celebrate st.patricks party, and ANY people (young or old) who would like to be a part of my Dublin experience!!  
much love, Sonita xx

2012-01-04 13:51:00

P.S. i am looking to stay based in the city and not too far from all the party fun and main local amenities... and easily accessable to and from the airport too of course!  
hee-hee! :) x

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events