This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

ferryview guesthouse-clontarf road

By robert
2012-03-21 21:11:17

I recently stayed in this guesthouse and would definatly recommend it as a great place to stay in dublin.the rooms are all ensuite,throughly clean and very comfortable.The owners are very friendly and accomadating,as are the staff.ideal location for city centre,less than ten minutes by car,bus stop right outside(buses every 10-15mins).ideal for families,couples,people on short business trips,sports events etc.I have stayed in several b&bs in dublin and this is the best one i have been in.a very homely feel to it.full marks 10/10.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: