This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Tour Belfast/Donegal

By Richard OHaire
2012-04-02 17:56:18

We were thinking of comming to Belfast on July 6th and wanted to see Belfast, the Giants Causway, Derry, and Donegal County (Nat'l Park and Castle and the coast) 
Do you know of any tour companies that might be able to help? 

2012-04-30 05:46:18

I'm no expert, but as with our side of the ocean, Ireland has it's best teptreamures during June, July, August and September. But the climate is much more even over there their lowest average monthly temperature is also in January/February, but it's 5 degrees Celsius (41F) and their highest is in July, but it's only 15C (59F). They get a bit of snow in the winter, but not nearly what Canada is used to, despite it being more north.It's wetter in the west, because it's gets dumped on by the clouds that have made their way across the ocean first, but it's generally pretty wet all year round in most areas across Ireland. We were based in the north, central part of the country and it rained all but 2 of our days there.And, yes. The only time I don't wear glasses is if it's sunny and I need sunglasses. Then and only then do I wear contacts. Although, I did wear them more often there because it's easier than constantly wiping raindrops off my lenses.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events