This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Looking for history of my great-grandfather & early IRA member, John Cox

By Kiera
2012-04-21 21:44:13

I am looking for any information on my great-grandfather, John Cox, who was an early member of the IRA in the early 1900's. I am looking to put together a history time line for our family in America. John was from County Roscommon, Ballaghaderreen , married to Elizabeth Feeney, having 6 children: Elizabeth Catherine, Joseph, James, Patrick, May & Cecilia. Any & all information appreciated.

By John Barbaro
2014-10-18 16:15:57

Kiera, I stumbled onto your posting. John Cox was my Grandfather. I am the oldest son of Cecilia. I'm sure you're acquainted with the Gallagher Sisters. They are the daughters of Elizabeth Catherine and are very familiar with the history of your Great-Grandfather. I am quite close with those sisters. I'm sure you've been in touch with them.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events