This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

jewelry

By mickey
2012-06-28 02:21:17

i was in dublin the end of may , 2012 , and saw a molly malone - sterling silver charm , for a bracelet , in a jewlery store in dublin ; silly person that i am i did not buy it when i saw it :( 

if you know which store it might be in could you PLEASE pass along the name so i can e-mail to attempt to find / buy it , i do know it was not Carolls ( or how ever that stores name is spelled ) i have no clue where i was , had been walking around all day just going in and out of different stores  

in advance , thank you for an and all help :) 

be well & enjkoy the rest of the day  
- mic

By Karen Hart
2012-09-20 14:13:29

Hee's the place! I covet that charm also! 
http://www.visitdublin.com/Asset/see_and_do/shopping/dublin_shops/R_and_C_Mc_Cormack

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: