This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Ravenswell Convent Bray Co Wicklow

By catherine
2012-08-09 01:20:30

Good evening,does anyone have information about this Convent. I stayed there in 1960 and in 1963 it served as a guest house /retreat mainly for overseas visitors.I visited from Scotland and I have some lovely memories of my stays there .Where would I obtain photographs of the Convent I would be very grateful for any information . 
Kind regards 

By Mary Simmons
2016-05-04 17:52:39

I remember very fondly family holidays spent in a convent guesthouse in Bray. There was a golf course at the back of the convent . We used to stay in a dormitory and we loved our holidays there. I remember one year the film star Maureen O'Hara visited the convent and l was introduced to her ! I was about 8 years of age then. I have no photos and did not recall the name of the convent until l saw your post . I think the convent no longer exists . Let me know if you find any photos !

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events