This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Dublin to Connemara County

By joan
2015-06-10 00:04:41

This will be my first visit to Ireland, or anywhere in Europe! My husband and I will be landing in Dublin at 6:30pm on a Sunday and have to get to Connemara County for our lodgings....Are there buses or trains that we can take, or should we get a rental car and try to drive? Any suggestions would really help. We have even thought about staying in Dublin overnight and starting out fresh in the morning. Don't know how we well feel after the long journey (California) and driving on the other side of the road! Thank you so much! Joan McNary

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: