This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Connolly Brothers Main Street Castlerea

By Margaret
2016-08-04 01:02:05

I will be visiting Ireland in a few weeks and I'm interested in finding the building that is/was Connolly Brothers. My grandfather did his carpentry apprenticeship there back around 1900. I have found a few references to Connolly Bros. online but no address. The references were within the last few years so I'm thinking the business survived quite a while. The single sheet of paper we have that survived all these years simply says Main Street Castlerea. Could anyone possibly tell me where this building/site would be for me to see? Thank you.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: