This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Travel times

By Edmond Finnegan
2016-11-21 13:12:45

I like to travel from Dublin from to Killarney and to Connemara for short breaks. Sometimes there is a major holdup in the village of Adare in County Limerick. This problem has been in existence for many years and it has put me off going to Killarney sometimes. I suppose I could leave Dublin at 7 or 8 am but 11 suits me better. I was in Clifden in west Connemara this weekend.The countryside was magnificent with lovely golden colours and snow on the Twelve Bins mountains. Driving through Galway along the N69 or near the sea was very slow indeed.I think I will go to Westport next time and it is a delightful place too. One of my favourite trips is from Westport south to Clifden stopping at Kylemore Abbey for lunch.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)
Verification Code:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events