This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

10 day Ireland Visit

By Kathryn Harris
2017-01-14 19:22:04

Hello - I am planning a visit this year, May or Sept. Starting in Dublin, then to Galway and back to Dublin. I want spend the first couple days in Dublin then head west to Galway for a couple days, but I would like to stop in a couple places along the way. Not sure what to do in the Middle part of the country. Hoping to do most of the travel by train or bus. Traveling solo as well. Looking for suggestions and guidance. This is a bucket list adventure and I have a modest budget. Thanks in advance for the help. Kat

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: