This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Visiting Dublin in March?

By Nancy
2005-02-03 16:30:59

My daughter & I would love to visit Dublin from Boston in mid-March while she has a week's vacation from school. Neither of us has been there before. How is the weather for walking/touring? Is it an active time of year for visiting - lots to see and do? Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks.

By Meghan Carr
2005-02-07 01:35:09

I'm flying into Dublin from New York myself in mid march too!

By Bryce
2005-02-11 03:49:25

2 friends and myself are planning a trip to Dublin for Spring Break next March. None of us have ever been to another country before besides the good ol USA and we are really pumped about it!

By Leon
2005-02-11 12:31:03

Mid March ladies, are you going to make it here for paddy's day, lots of drinking to be done, it's all a bit madness, but great fun, sure ya cant beat it, !!!

By Beatriz
2005-02-20 12:49:48

trip Dublin

I'm from Spain and I'd like to receive information about Dublin, what places can I visit,accomodation, I'm living in Scotland, please if anybody can help me...thancks in advance

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events