This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Help on Car touring in SW Ireland

By Nigel Birch
2005-02-19 19:07:07

I would lke to tour South West Irleand in my car in the summer, with my family. ( Wife and two boys 15 &10)Have you any suggestions on route and places to stay?

By Conor OToole
2005-02-21 23:10:04

route suggestion

Hi there,
you didnt say how long you would be around the southwest,but here is some things you should try to do .Dingle peninsula in kerry,1/2 to day trip,Ring of kerry full day worth seeing,crag caves in castleisland in kerry.lakes of kilarney,muckross house.
Blarney castle in cork,Bunratty castle in clare/limerick, cliffs of moher in clare ,the burren all in the same area of clare.There are many other sites and places to see.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: