This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Trying to reach someone in Roscrea

By Miriam Kershaw
2005-02-20 03:10:07

I am trying to contact my dear friend, Paul Maher, owner of Christy's Pub in Roscrea. I can't get the phone number either cos my service doesn't provide that. If anyone could send me the number to Christy's, I'd appreciate it. His parents (previous owners) recently fell ill and he had to moved from Texas quickly so we lost touch. Thanks to anyone who can help me. Kind regards, Miriam K.

By Michael Maher
2008-03-17 23:40:04

Hi, I saw Paul in July 2006 when I stopped to visit Christy. What a nice guy! I have some pictures to send him of Paul and Christy. (Cristy was frail but in greaat spirits!) I would like to send the pictures to him. The only address I have is Christy Maher's Pub, Roscrea. Do you have a more complete address for Paul? Thanks. 
Michael Maher

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events