This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Galway Friend Wanted :)

By Isabelle
2005-02-26 19:16:11

A warm hellooo to all of you Irish (or non-Irish:) lads & lassies from lovely Galway!  

My name is Isabelle. Oh my God I am already 24 and believe it or not I am a kind German girl:)  

I am going to visit your beauteous Galway at 30 April – 21 May 2005. I will participate in some English courses at Atlantic Language School. I am searching for some nice pen pals or friends to write em@ils (snail mail), to have fun, and to go out with in Galway. Ayeee, I could also help you with German or Dutch.  

I am into mythology, Celtic and Germanic languages, nature, (ice) hockey, martial arts, drawing, literature, music (Irish, Swedish, Asian folklore, rock, classical etc), crazy thingiiies and a loads more...  

Please, understand that I am on my knees and if you are not scared just drop me a line:) 

I hope there is anyone out there to hang out with me and show me the Gateway to Conemarra!  

Have a pleasant day!  
Cheers  
Isabelle

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: