This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

travel from Shannon to Dublin

By bev
2005-03-01 16:47:51

My husband, daughter, granddaughter and I need to get from Shannon to Dublin airport early Sunday morning, April 4. Our guided tour will be staying near Shannon airport Saturday night and won't be back to Dublin until later in the day. We would appreciate information and suggestons on how to make that trip, bus service? taxi, etc.

By Conor OToole
2005-03-02 15:54:07

transport to dublin airport

Hi Guys, 
You dont say what time you need to be in dublin airport, ther is a bus service and train service to dublin from limerick city and they voth would have a link up to the airport when they reach dublin,but it depends on time.I dont think they start that early, the other option is private hire .I own a chauffeur buisness and could collect your whole family at any time you require and drive you all directly to dublin airport, it would be quite expensive but it all depends how early you need to be in dublin. €250-300

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events