This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

O'Callaghan Court Apartments

By Jen
2005-03-01 20:39:44

Wondering if anyone has any feedback on these apartments? The address says Merrion Square - is it a nice area? Nice apartments? I believe we'll be staying for 10/11 nights. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

By Gina
2005-06-17 21:34:49

O'Callaghan Court apartments

I have heard nothing but great things about this place. I am staying for 13 nights over New Years Holiday. I had the pleasure of staying at The Alexander Hotel (one of their other properties) last year and it was an incredible experience. They want to give you nothing but the best. The staff, the service, etc.. O'Callaghan Court apartments are listed as "luxury apartments" and from what I have heard, they are.  
The area is fantastic. Teh apartmenst are a couple streets behind the Alxander. They are walking distance to Grafton St, Temple Bar, St Stephens Green, teh DART station. We didn't have a car in Dublin, so it was nice. And also it is in a very pretty and upscale area. Away "from the fray". I love visiting Temple Bar, but I wouldn't want to stay there for two weeks.  
Cara (who books teh apartments) is great - if you book the apartments, tell her Gina from California sent you ;) Have fun!

By Jean-Paul Bell
2005-07-04 14:48:09

Are there any 1 bed apt. available from July 14th to the 17th

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events