This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Accommodations near Heuston Station

By Al
2005-03-18 01:48:05

Hello. I will be flying into Dublin and taking an early train the following morning. I'd like to stay at a B&B or guesthouse (no hotel) that is easy to get to from the airport and Heuston Station. I know I can take a bus from the airport to the station but are there any good places near Heuston? Is there another area that may be convenient for me to get to by bus or Luas? Thanks.

By Norman Richardson
2006-05-19 12:00:59

Hello. I will be flying into Dublin and taking an early train the following morning. I'd like to stay at a B&B or guesthouse (no hotel) that is easy to get to from the airport and Heuston Station. I know I can take a bus from the airport to the station but are there any good places near Heuston? Thanks.

By Andras Zalavari
2008-07-09 18:17:48

Hello Norman, 
I will do the same in August. What is your experience? Can you recommend something worthwhile? 
Thank you! Andras

By Conor
2008-07-09 20:46:56

Phoenix Park House and Gate Lodge Guesthouse are both within walking distance of Heuston Station. You can look them both up on www.accommodation.ie

By Sigita
2010-01-05 20:16:05

Looking for a cheap hpstel near Dublin Heuston train station on Saturday coming late in the evening. Anybody knows anything around? 

Thank you in advance.

By sarah flynn
2010-08-15 09:57:12

The Kingsbridge & Phoenix Park House are now closed. Gate Lodge Guesthouse still operational.

By Tom
2011-02-24 15:27:26

The tipperary house is a great little b&b opposite the train station its beside the Aishling hotel on parkgate st,i use it a lot its very reasonable and family run ,its been renovated and also has dorm rooms available ,you can look it up at www.tipperaryhousedublin.com

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: