This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

room mate

By sharon
2005-03-21 18:18:34

i am looking for someone to share a room. the flat 
is on fostors avenue. all mod cons. ten mins walk to 46a and 10 buses also near the 17, 11,84 buses. five mins walk to ucd. this flat is perfect for any one starting work in the new shopping centre in dundrum as it is only a 20min walk there and also the 17 goes there and the stop is right outside the flat. my number is 0857197338 
sharon 

By Graciela
2006-07-18 04:35:36

Hello,I'm French Paragauen,I'll be in Dublin just for 15 days,and I'm looking a room to share too, from 5th to 21th of Aug.The adrress suit me but how is the price per day?

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: