This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Cycling from Dublin to Galway and back

By Peter Fanning
2005-03-29 13:44:31

A group of us approaching another mid-life crisis, as we will all be 50 next year, want to spend a week cycling across Ireland from Dublin to Galway and back. We would appreciate any advice about scenic route and places to stay on our journey.

By Fulvio Silvestri
2005-06-20 17:09:12

trip from Dublin to Galway and back

Hi mate, 
I'm currently planning a cycling week in Ireland and would very much appreciate your recommendation (in case you have already done your week on pedals). Thanks a lot! Fulvio

By Peter Fanning
2005-07-29 13:53:50

trip from Dublin to Galway and Back

Sorry mate, yours is the only response posted so far. No one else has offered any help yet. We are not going until sometime next year and we might be rethinking the route. There is a book called Cycling in Ireland (I think that's the title - creative eh?) which one of the lads has got a hold of and it has a number of recommended routes but not across the country sea to sea and back. Anyway thanks for your interest and cheers. Peter

By john bell
2005-09-07 16:23:46

also thinking of dublin to galway cycle trip. 
am a bit older and want to do it before pension strikes me down. 
would appreciate any info. 
john b

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events