This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Blackrock

By Kate
2005-04-12 01:25:19

Hi,can anybody in Blackrock tell me if a place called "Frankfort villa" in Merrion Avenue still exists.My great grandfather was raised there as I live in Australia I wanted to know if it still stands.Thanks

By anthony cunningham
2005-05-25 10:01:24

response

Hello Kate, 
I am sorry that I am not answering your question directly. 
I am going to Dublin,Blackrock in July and August of this year to search my extended family line. I was born in Blackrock and moved to Canada 1965 at the age of 3 and have not been back since. If your question remains unanswered by then let me know and I will follow up( where is Frankfort villa in Blackrock)and let you know Cheers Anthony

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: