This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

By Janice
2005-04-12 18:53:39

Can anyone suggest some good stores to buy Waterford Crystal in Dublin? 

By Deb Griffin
2005-04-19 11:41:17

Hi Janice 
I'm from Waterford but living in Dublin. You should check out the Waterford Crystal Showrooms on the Cork Road in Waterford which is very impressive and does tours so you can see how the product is made. The showrooms also sells Waterford Crystal and Waterford Wedgewood though I suspect it may be slightly more expensive than purchasing in a regular shop/store. I would say if in Waterford City itself (the factory is on the outskirts), then head for either Kelly's on The Quay or Shaws Department Store also on The Quay. These are quite tourist-orientated but have Waterford Crystal as far as I know. You could also try Roches Stores in City Square Shopping Centre which is less of a tourist trap (might have to dig around a bit but I think they have a glassware section on the second floor or at least used to). Short of that, because it's so commercial, there are very few of-the-beaten-track places where you'll find WC at bargain prices. Good luck ! 
Kind Regards, 

By mary
2005-05-13 04:08:06

I'm American but just got done living in Ireland for the last 5 years. Kelly's on the Quay in waterford is also a good place for crystal. Actually Shaws on the Quay has some crystal at decent prices also.

By Maralee
2013-09-22 01:44:27

I'm going to Dublin on Oct 5 thru oct 11 & wanted to get some Waterford crystal for my son & daughter-in laws wedding this coming March! Wine glasses in particular! Can anyone recommend a place to purchase?

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events