This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

By Scott O'Connor
2005-04-21 13:31:55

Cheers Irland or should i say fair dublin where the girls are so pretty for the best time of my life!!! 
a Visitor from Canada

By Shantell
2005-08-07 21:31:44

Hey Scott: 
I was wondering if there are any sugestions on where to go while we are in Ireland. Any help would be great. 
A friend from Canada 

By Vince
2005-08-08 17:24:54

Hey, I'll be in Ireland from the 29th Aug-Sep 10. I've planned out some places I wanted to see in the west, also wanted to hang out in Dublin a bit and grab a pint 
Vince from Toronto 

By Shantell
2005-08-09 17:24:29

Hey Vince, 
Do you want to give me some ideas of where your visiting in the west, give me a starting point? 
Shantell from Walkerton

By Vince
2005-08-09 19:23:51

I'm probably getting out to Galway first, then heading down past Shannon to Doolin which is a nice little town with close access to the cliffs and the Aran Islands which I'll visit. Cork is also really nice this year as they are the 'cultural capital of europe' so there will be tons to do there. 
There are so many things to see out there already though, just browse some of the tourist websites like 1,2,travel and such.

By Shantell
2005-08-10 01:22:02

Thanks so much for all the suggestions. I appreciate the info. 

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events