Johnson Mens Tailoring Shop

By Patrick Amerlinck
2005-04-23 21:02:52

Trying to locate a mens tailoring shop named Johnson or Johnsons Mens tailoring located in the Town of Tullow in County of Carlow. I am a Canadian relative looking to verify as a vacation trip is planned or will be planned in the very near future and would like to know if such a place of business still exists. Last vacation 1972.

By Patrick Amerlinck /Johnson
2005-04-23 21:22:06

Johnsons Mens Tailor, Tullow

Can anyone advise me if such a shop still exists in Tullow, Co. Carlow. Michael Johnson was the son of owner and at one time lived in Tullow. Canadian relative querry planning to visit area.

By Joe Howard
2011-04-21 11:05:42

Hi my names Joe I'm Elizabeth Johnson's grandson she married my granddad aruther Howard please could you contact me on joehoward_17888@yahoo.co.uk I hope you get this but u might since you wrote this in 2005 and it's now 2011 but worth a try. I got a feeling a you are my nans sister or my nans sisters husband.

By joe howard
2011-09-18 20:52:59

dear joe; I JUST GOT YOUR MESSAGE DID YOUR GRANDMOTHER HAVE ANY SISTERS. IF SO DO YOU HAVE ANY NAMES.THANK YOU AND GOOD WISHES MICHAEL

By Michelle Tryon
2011-12-28 04:11:35

I am Patrick Amerlinck's daughter. I was just discussing with my husband about my grandmother, Peggy Johnson, who came from Tullow, Ireland. I was saying how I would love to come to Tullow to see if Johnson's Tailor Shop still exists. Does my grandmother's name connected to you somehow? Any and all information you have would be appreciated. Thanks.

By Robin Johnson
2012-12-03 22:47:50

Hi My name is Robin Johnson from Bridge street Tullow. Yes Johnsons Tailors still exists i am the 6th generation to work in the buissness i currently work with my dad Michael who is the 5th generation. Hope this answers your questions

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: