This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Room Available from June 1st

By Dermot
2005-05-03 13:11:02

Spacious, bright double room available from JUNE 1st , with large fitted wardrobes, in ground floor, two-bedroomed apartment. Situated on the N11 at 
Cherrywood, just south of Cabinteely close to Loughlinstown, Shankill,Foxrock and Sandyford, the apartment is in a quiet,residential area with ample parking. 2 minute walk to the bus stop for buses into town - 7, 45, 145, 84, 46C( 30min to city centre). 24 hour shops.. Tescos and Dunnes(Cornelscourt) close by. Local pub 'The Silver Tassie' and a Chinese takeaway a 5 minute walk away. 
The apartment is large,modern and airy. Bathroom has bath and electric power shower. Kitchen has all mod cons - microwave,washer/dryer etc.  
Cable TV in large living/dining room. 
The rent is 500euro per month excluding bills.A deposit for Security will be required. 
If interested mail

By stefano castiglioni
2006-07-25 10:14:38

I am an Italian, going to relocate to Cherrywood for work reason. I am much interested in your room. Is it still avaiable, could you please send me some photos.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events