This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

A Day Trip to Dublin

By Carol MacGregor
2005-05-08 19:06:50

My friends and I would love to come to Dublin for the day. We can manage to get an early flight to Dublin from Newcastle but I would dearly love help with 'HOW TO' get into Dublin from the Airport have an interesting day, probably a bus tour of the city, have a meal and then return to the Airport for our trip home. I really would appreciate your help. Thank you. 
Carol MacGregor

By Conor OToole
2005-05-09 13:10:36

dublin trip

Hi Carol 
When you land at dublin airport ,go out the front door and you have a choice of buses to bring you into the city centre,even an express. 
When in the city go to o connell street and find the Dublin bus head office(59 upr oconnell st.) and outside that you can get a number of different bus tours around the city and further if you like. loads of restraunts to choose from in the city centre, and then shop or do something different untill your trip back to dublin airport from where you got of the bus the first time. 
The other idea is to be met at dublin airport by a chauffeur and lat them drive you around in comfort on you tour and to restraunts,then back to airport(that would be different and interesting)It would depend on the amount of you travelling but divide ai down it might be cheaper than you think. 
If you want more information on this option,why not send on an email to me and we can see how it works out. 
When are you comming? 
Conor OToole 
Classic Chauffeur Drive 

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events