This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Rosnowlagh

By Christine Slevin
2005-05-29 21:42:50

We are looking for self-catering accomodation,preferably as near as possible to the beach.Any suggestions would be grand!

By Patrick
2005-08-06 14:56:45

Hello,  
There's an excellent caravan park just above the beach at Rosnowlagh, the static homes have windows facing the Ocean, It's a fantastic location for a holiday, I spent the day there last thursday, the beach is exceptional, real beautiful beach. 

Patrick.

By carol
2009-01-20 12:58:08

ders place called manor house,i worked the bar there since i was 19 until last year, the park is along the mile streach and has its locals who come down from tyrone an fermanagh, its lovely because its like a tiny community and there are plenty of children of all ages, as wel as adults who enjoy the fun x

By carol
2009-01-20 12:58:51

im like 3 years too late!!

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: