This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

hurling!

By Elen
2005-06-22 15:00:33

We'd really like to go to see a hurling match somewhere in Dublin. We'll be around from 2-5 July.. Any suggestions how I can find out about a match? 
Thanks!!

By Giggles
2005-06-24 16:47:46

Hurling

The lenister Hurling Final is on in Croke Park Dublin on the 3rd of July. Tickets available from Ticketmaster check out www.gaa.ie for links to buy tickets

By Elen
2005-06-25 16:23:13

Thanks for that! I'd love to go but I don't know if all of my friends will want to spend £30 on a ticket.. we are on a budget! Therefore I'd like to know of any smaller games that might be on.. since we have never seen hurling before we probably won't notice much difference in the quality of the playing anyway! Thanks..

By Darren
2007-02-04 14:54:40

Re: Hurling/Gaelic Football

My football team came to Dublin last year and saw a game of hurling - it was fantastic. We are coming over again from June 1-3 and wondered if there is any hurling or gaelic football games going on? I may take the boys to the GAA Museum also. Cheers.....

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: