This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Future visit

By Mark Ciccariella
2005-08-03 00:04:05

I'm am trying to find someone to assist me in what will be a surprize trip for my wife and I to celebrate our 25th Wedding anniversary. It is 3 1/2 years away but I thought if I could get in touch with some in Carrickmacross,I couls build a relationship that would assist me as the time draws nearer. My mother's family (Morgan and Boyland)come from that area and I want to bring my wife there so that we may re-new our wedding vows in one of the local parrish Catholic churches. If the re is anyone that get me any info I would greatly appreciate it. 
Mark Ciccariella 
Owner/Broker 
Thunder Mountain Realty, L.L.C. 
3643A S. Hwy 92 
Sierra Vista, AZ USA 85650 
877-803-9332 Toll Free

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: