This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Travel to Cliffs of Moher from Dublin

By Aimee
2005-08-08 19:29:32

I will be traveling to Dublin from USA in September and I would like to spend a day at the Cliffs of Moher. What is the best way to get there from Dublin? Is there a train or bus? Thanks!

By Vince
2005-08-09 03:31:59

trains are really expensive. you should go to and look into a 'rambler' ticket. they have different multiday tickets you can get, and usually work out cheaper than single tickets if you need to get around. 
You can get buses directly from Dublin Airport should you choose. 
You'll almost definitely have to switch buses at Limerick, but Doolin and Ennis are pretty close to the cliffs to get an idea. 

By Conor OToole
2005-08-09 17:44:38

Hi Aimee, The cliffs are not the handiest to get to by train but there are plenty of busses to limerick and ennis whereI am sure you can link up with other buses to transfer you to the cliffs.You should check out bus eireann tours or some of the other companies in dublin, I think they might do a trip fom dublin direct to the cliffs and back the same day, you could also hire a chauffeur to drive you and be at your dispossal all day that way you work of your own private schedule. It would be more expensive but its totaly arranged around you and your holiday. 
If your happy enough working around the busses schedule then that would definetly be the cheapest 
Conor OToole

By gurbuz karabulut
2007-12-19 11:05:02

Iwant to go dublin to london victoria

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events