This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Gweedore, County Donegal

By Liam Doyle
2005-08-09 02:34:02

Hello I have traveled and lived briefly on and off in Ireland for almost several years, I Loved it Being Irish american and connecting with my past and relation there.I married and named our daughter Enya as we used the singer/ songwriters music during our wedding ceremony. I just think it would be brillant to contact by mail the singer and send her a Photo of our daughter that she has inspired many with her music I know she is from Gweedore her Father a musican and now Pub owner is there a way to forward perhaps through her father or the town gpo that she would receive our thank you letter with a few poetic verses and a photo of our daughter Enya Fiona Doyle, Hope you don't htink me too silly I never do fan stuff like this and I am from New York city a native by birth who is not proned to be star struck Ive met quite a few. but can you please help us out on this would appreciate any information. 
100,000 thanks slan agat 
Liam Doyle 

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events